Can I Play iTunes Movie with M4V Extension on My New iPad?
If you are Apple fans, you may have already bought its third generation of iPad, the new iPad. But many of you may wander that: "Can the new iPad play movies with M4V extension, such as videos bought or rent from iTunes?" As we know, the M4V movies downloaded from iTunes are limited to play on Apple's devices only, such as iPhone, iPod and iPad. So of course, you can play and watch iTunes M4V movies on your new iPad. (And how about Apple iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3?)
But don't take it granted that your new iPad will play all the M4V movies fine. Why? Because of the configurations of the M4V files. That's to say not every M4V movie matches the configurations of iPad video. If you search the tech specs of new iPad from Apple, you will find that the new iPad supports: "H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats." So if you find some of your M4V movies don't match those configurations, what will you do?
Don't be pathetic then. Actually you can simply convert those M4V movies to H.264 or MPEG-4 video to meet the configuration of new iPad video. In this case, you can try this M4V to MP4 Converter, which is called iTunes M4V Video Converter Platinum for Mac/Win.
Tune4mac M4V Converter Platinum supports removing DRM protection from iTunes M4V videos and converting to common formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV on Mac OS (Tips: For Windows 8/7/Vista/XP user, please choose iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows). You can freely customize the output parameters for the converted movie, such as video size, bit rate, audio channel, etc. to meet the needs of new iPad.
Besides, with this magic Mac M4V converter, you can also convert iTunes M4V movies to other devices, like iPhone 6 Plus, Kindle Fire, etc. Actually, this M4V converter is a professional iTunes video converter, which can easily convert both rental and purchased iTunes videos. It also support batch covnersion which makes the conversion easy and relax in 20X speed, you don't need to take much time for it, just a few step, you can easily convert iTunes movies to your device or PC. You can also play converted movies to any other media players with no limitation.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- Tune4win Upgraded to Support iTunes 12.1 and 12.2 Perfectly
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Review
- Video Players-iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen with Kids
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes M4V
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices