Tune4mac New Update Version Supports Converting iTunes Movies with Subtitles (including CC) Preserved
If you know how useful the subtitles (including CC) are to people while watching TV or learning from video, you would be so excited to hear this news. Since the last update, Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum (Mac and Windows) is able to remove iTunes DRM and convert iTunes movies or TV shows with all subtitles (including closed caption) kept. The function of keeping subtitles and CC are longly desired by Tune4mac customers, and now, we make this feature available with efforts. Meanwhile, it could produce converted iTunes videos with all audio tracks retained, even incluing AC3 5.1 track.
According to Ofcom research: 80% of subjects utilized closed captions for reasons other than hearing loss, and that closed captions bring benefit to more than just those who require them for accessibility. For the movies in iTunes store, people would find that preserving subtitles as well as closed caption are quite valuable after iTunes video conversion.
Here we introduce how to use Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum (Mac and Windows) to convert iTunes movies or TV shows with closed caption and all subtitles.
Tutorial: Get Converted iTunes Movies or TV shows with Closed Caption and All Subtitles
Download Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum (Mac and Windows) according to your computer OS:
Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum is a professional iTunes M4V Video Converter that is able to remove DRM from both iTunes purchased and rental videos, and convert them to various of plain media formats with lossless quality in 20x conversion soeed. Since the last update, it supports retain all subtitles and audio tracks after conversion. Now, Tune4mac is the most competitive DRM media converter in the market.
Step 1: Launch the program, and click "Add" button to import iTunes M4V videos
Step 2: Choose "Same as Source for MP4/MOV" as output format.
When you set output to "Same as Source for MP4/MOV", all audio tracks, subtitles and 5.1 audio will be preserved. Conversion speed will be 20X faster than usual.
Step 3: Click "Convert" tag on the bottom to start conversion.
Just few minutes, you can get the converted MP4/MOV videos with subtitles when watching via media player.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To retain all subtitles and CC after conversion without time limitation, purchase the full version at $69.95 $44.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices