iTunes 11.3- Apple Enhances iTunes Extras to Apple TV 6.2 and iOS 8
Apple released iTunes 11.3 on July 10, 2014, a great upgrade for HD movie fans. The new feature brings iTunes Extra to iTunes HD movies played on Apple TV 6.2 and iOS 8.
What is iTunes Extras? It includes behind-the-scenes videos, short films, high-resolution image galleries, director’s commentary, scenes, and so on, which are often included with DVDs, but has always been limited on iTunes movies. But now iTunes Extras, as a part of iTunes 11.3, enables iTunes users to enjoy all of them freely alongside all purchased iTunes HD movies, and these contents would be automatically added.
However, if you are hankering to watch this bonus of materials on iOS, you will need to wait for a longer time, which would be available until iOS 8 has been released to the public. As a iTunes HD movie fans, you would never feel satisfied with enjoying iTunes Extras on some severally limited Apple devices, wondering if there is a way to play all iTunes movies including iTunes Extras on any available device.
As of now, all iTunes m4v videos are under the protection of DRM, HD purchased movies with iTunes Extras are no different. The only way to play iTunes movies on non-Apple devices is that stripping all DRM protections from these iTunes m4v files and converting them to common video formats from .m4v, like .mp4, mov, avi. Therefore, an iTunes DRM removal software would be absolutely necessary now.
Thanks to Tune4mac technical team who develops a wonderful iTunes DRM removal software— Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum, which lets you bypass DRM of iTunes both rented and purchased m4v videos including iTunes Extras legally to get 100% lossless quality output videos in common formats. The following article will introduce the DRM-cleaned process in details to you.
Steps to Covert iTunes 11.3 HD Videos & Extras with Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum
Step 1 Launch Tune4mac and add iTunes m4v video;
When you start Tune4mac M4V Video Converter software and click “Add” button, iTunes would be opened automatically, and all your available iTunes files would be showed up. (Note: iTunes Extra is only available to purchased iTunes HD videos.)
Step 2 Choose a format for playback device;
Tune4mac provides you with various kinds of common video formats like mp4, mov, avi, mpeg, .etc. It is suggest to choose a output format depending on your playing device by clicking “Profit” tag. Here are also tons of fashionable devices for your choice, such as Samsung Galaxy, Sony, Xbox, and so on.
Step 3 Start to convert m4v videos to common formats.
A converting dialog box would be popped-up when you click “Convert” button and please click “Start” to begin the iTunes m4v video conversion.
With above 3 easy steps, you can play any iTunes video including iTunes 11.3 HD vidoes and Extras without the need to wait for the unveiling of iOS 8 at all. What is more, you can watch them on any playback device instead of numbered Apple-devices with no restrictions. Steal a march on others to enjoy the most full iTunes HD movies with iTunes Extras and access to behind-the-scenes secrets immediately!
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices