Why Remove DRM From iTunes M4V Videos
What is DRM?
DRM (Digital Rights Management) is the practice of imposing technological restrictions to control what users can do with digital media. It is designed to prevent users from using digital technology in ways that do not correspond to the business agenda of a content provider or device manufacturer.
Videos purchased or rented from iTunes are usually in M4V format with DRM protection. That means users could just play their iTunes M4V TV episodes, movies, and music videos on authorized Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, .etc, but not on anyother non-Apple player such as Samsung Galaxy S5, Kindle fire, Roku, etc. As iTunes gains a large market share, with the DRM restriction, many users will strongly depend on Apple products. But this usually brings lots of troubles for users. As a result, quite large amounts of people prefer to remove DRM from iTunes M4V TV episodes, movies, and music videos to enjoy them freely.
Why Remove DRM?
Free from limitation of expiration. For iTunes rented movies, once users paid and downloaded the movie, they have only 30 days to keep it. But when starting to play the movie, users have only 24 hours to watch it. The movie will delete itself beyond the time limit. After removing DRM, users can keep the rental movies forever without caring for the expiration.
Free from limitation of playback devices. The iTunes Store allows users to purchase and rent M4V videos directly for playback on authorized Apple devices, which is not compatible with a majority of media players. After removing DRM from iTunes M4V files and converting to common video formats, users can enjoy them freely on various non-Apple devices, such as Android tablets/phones, Windows RT tablets, HD media players and etc.
How to Remove DRM from iTunes M4V Videos?
Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum is an efficient combination of striping DRM protection from rented and purchased iTunes M4V videos and convert to plain formats like MP4, MOV in 20X fast speed with original video quality preserved. The all-in-one remover & converter provides almost all popular mobile devices and video players to let users choose, such as Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Windows Phone, Nokia, Surface Tablet, and so on. It enables users to get DRM-free videos in common formats more easily without setting complicated video & audio parameters in advance.
No matter what smartphone, tablet or media player you have at hand, as long as it is able to play video, Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum can help you to transfer all M4V videos from iTunes library to it successfully.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices