Enjoy Converted iTunes M4V on TV with AC3 5.1 Audio Track
What makes many people like purchasing or renting various movies, TV shows and other videos from Apple’s iTunes store? Except for the rich video resource and easy-to-use interface, most of iTunes downloaded videos apply the advanced AC3 5.1 audio track, which provides wonderful sound effect to enjoy. But the question is that more and more people want to remove their media libraries to HD TV for better visual and auditory effects, and how about the iTunes library?
People who are quite used to stay at home to watch movies will prefer iTunes M4V videos with AC3 5.1 audio track, which could create a great experience same as in cinema’s. However, all iTunes videos are generally in special M4V format with DRM protected, so, it makes playing iTunes videos on TVs become theoretic, let alone to enjoy the built-in 5.1 audio track at home cinema.
You may have heard of some tools to remove DRM protection from iTunes M4V videos, but it will also lose the original AC3 5.1 audio track at the same time. However, Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum is an exception, which is developed to help Mac users to keep AC3 5.1 audio track while striping DRM from iTunes videos, rentals and purchases, and converting to plain formats like MP4 at 20X faster speed. More than the 5.1 audio track, even multi-language and CC subtitles would be preserved perfectly.
How to Convert iTunes M4V While Retaining AC3 5.1 Audio Track?
Step 1 Launch Tune4mac and Import iTunes M4V
Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum can access to both rented and purchased iTunes M4V to convert, click "Add Movies" button to import any M4V movie you want.
Step 2Choose Output Format
Set "Same as source for mp4/mov" as output format to keep original AC3 5.1 track with 20X faster conversion speed.
Step 3 Start to Remove DRM from M4V with 5.1 Audio Kept
Click "Convert" button to remove DRM from iTunes TV shows/movies, and convert to popular MP4 or MOV. Just a few minutes, you will get the non-DRM output file with AC3 5.1 audio track. Enjoy it on your TV freely!
What is Dolby Digital 5.1(AC3) Audio?
Dolby Digital 5.1(AC3) Audio is Dolby's third generation audio coding algorithm. It is a perceptual coding algorithm developed to allow the use of lower data rates with a minimum of perceived degradation of sound quality. Now, the 5.1 audio is the standard audio format for High Definition Television (HDTV), and is being used for digital cable and satellite transmissions.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version (New Year Flash Sale: $69.95 $34.95).
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices