How to Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
Do you know there is a big event in September? Yes, iPhone 6s has been released on September 9th. Every time Apple unveils new iPhone, it is just like a Christmas party. Millions of people are waiting for this day and eager to order one. Compared to last iPhones, iPhone 6s do have big updates. So, what makes iPhone 6s attractive? Here are some highlights.
• Design: iPhone 6S will remain at 4.7 inches like iPhone 6. But there is indeed a new color rose gold joining the existing options of gold, space grey, and silver. The screen also now uses Ion-X reinforced glass - tougher than Sapphire Glass.
• Camera: The iSight camera is now a 12MP sensor with optical image stabilisation and 4K capture. A new capture called Live Photos is applied as well which allows you to capture a picture and video in one. Take a picture the normal way on the iPhone, take a look at it afterwards, and motion is added.
• 3D Touch: It’s originally Force Touch technology that sits inside the Apple Watch , enabling new ways of interacting with the phone. For example, you can perform specific actions in different parts of the UI by altering the pressure of a finger press. Also, you can use a 3D Touch press to activate the stored video sequence before and after the still image to watch it come to life.
• Processor: The processor is a new Apple A9 chipset, a third-gen 64-bit chip with support for 23 LTE bands. It uses new transistor technology to allow for 90% improvement in graphics processing and a 70% improvement in general performance from the last-gen A8.
For iPhone users, iTunes can be a wonderful platform for entertainment. You can purchase or rent favorite movies for watching. Most people would like to rent since it’s less expensive and more convenient. However, iTunes rentals will expire after 30 days and once you begin to watch movies on iTunes, you must finish watching within 24 hours. That’s really annoying, right? Here, iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows can help you remove the limits and keep all your rented iTunes movies forever on iPhone 6s. It’s a useful tool which can remove DRM from iTunes rentals legally and convert rental movies to common format, like MP4. After conversion, you can transfer the rentals to your iPhone 6s easily.
Note: Tune4mac is a home edition and it's only for personal use.
For Mac OS X 10.6/10.7, please try V3.2.0.
Tutorial: Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s with iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows
Step 1 Add iTunes movies
Launch the program, click "Add Movies" button on the top-left or in the center, there will be a list of your purchased and rented movies. Before conversion, please make sure your rentals is in valid period and hasn't expired. In addtion, Batch conversion is supported. Choose the rentals you need and then click "OK".
Step 2 Choose output format
Go to the dropdown list next to"Convert to", choose the output format. We suggest "Same as source for mp4" as it can convert at 20X faster speed. At the same time, all the subtitles and 5.1 audio track can be kept after conversion.
Step 3 Start Conversion
Click "Convert" button on the bottom-right. During the conversion, please make sure you are not clicking on the button to control iTunes.
Transfer the Converted iTunes Rentals to iPhone 6s
When the conversion finishes, go to the output folder and find the converted iTunes rentals. You can use iTunes on your computer to transfer them to iPhone 6s.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable. iTunes will be launched automatically.
Step 2: In iTunes, select your iOS device, then click Movies.
Step 3: Open the folder where you put the converted iTunes rentals and drag them to the Movies view in iTunes.
Step 4: Click Sync. You can find the movies on your iPhone in the Movies folder.
After that, there is no time limit on iTunes rentals and you can enjoy them anytime and anywhere.
Then what? Try iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices