How to Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
With the release of Samsung Galaxy Note 5, many people are considering to buy one. It is the first Note series smartphone that adopts Samsung’s new philosophy of premium design first and utility second by adding glass and metal, and removing access to a removable battery or MicroSD card. Besides that, the tactile stylus also makes it attractive and convenient. Samsung has always possessed a large market, its new release product is certainly worthy to have a try. Let’s see some new features.
• Redesigned shortcuts wheel: this floating icon hangs out on any screen and opens up to reveal a circular menu of most frequently used apps.
• Instant memo: it enables you to create an "action memo" (more like a sticky note) even when the screen is turned off.
• PDF writing: you can now annotate PDFs by handwriting all over them, just as you can do with a screenshot.
• Scrolling capture: you'll be able to capture more of the whole screen and annotate right on the screenshot too.
When you get a new Samsung Galaxy Note 5, how do you sync previous resources to it? You can use USB cable to sync most files easily. But it's difficult to sync iTunes files since they have DRM protection and can’t be played on Android devices like Samsung. This is really a thorny thing. Fortunately, here is a wonderful tool to help you solve the problem. iTunes M4V Converter Plus is a powerful DRM remover software as well as a M4V video converter. It can remove iTunes DRM legally and then convert iTunes movie to the format compatible with your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. In addition, batch conversion is supported. You can convert several movies to a single selected format at a 20X faster speed.
Note: Tune4mac is a home edition and it's only for personal use.
For Mac OS X 10.6/10.7, please try V3.2.0.
Tutorial: Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows
iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows can remove DRM from both iTunes M4V rentals and purchases. If there are new movies in iTunes, you can rent them and then convert to compatible format to your new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 which means you can keep rentals forever and don't need to buy them!
Step 1 Add iTunes movies
Launch the program, click "Add Movies" button on the top-left or in the center, there will be a list of your purchased or rented movies. Choose the movies you need and then click "OK".
Step 2 Choose output format
Go to the dropdown list next to"Convert to", choose the output format. We suggest "Same as source for mp4" as it can convert at 20X faster speed and is compatible with Android devices including Samsung Galaxy Note 5. At the same time, all the subtitles and 5.1 audio track can be kept after conversion.
Step 3 Start Conversion
Click "Convert" button on the bottom-right. During the conversion, please make sure you are not clicking on the button to control iTunes.
Sync the Converted iTunes Movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
After the conversion, go to the output folder and find the converted iTunes movies. You can sync them all to your new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 via USB cable.
Then what? Try iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices