How to Convert iTunes Movies to Android Phones /Tablets
Someone asks in Yahoo! Answer: “So I already transferred my iTunes music library to my Galaxy S3 with the Google play app, but now I'm wondering if I can somehow get a movie I just bought from iTunes onto my phone now too? Do I have to install another app or something?”
It is reported that, nowadays, mobile device market is cut into three parts, and four-fifth of it is hold by Android and iOS, other mobile systems share the rest. And as the latest data from Strategy Analytics shows that, Android and Apple iOS capture about 92% share of global smartphone shipments in 2012.
As we known, iTunes provides DRM-free music files to customers, which means there is no limit to import them to Android devices any more. It is also available to add video or music from Android devices to iTunes. Then how about convert DRM-protected iTunes movies, TV episodes and shows to Android phones or tablets? Undoubtedly, a good iTunes M4V Video Converter for Mac or Windows is needed now.
Tutorial on Converting iTunes M4V to Android Devices on Mac & Windows
iTunes M4V Video Converter Pro. for Mac & Windows are two professional M4V video converters, which are designed to strip DRM protections both from iTunes purchases and rentals, and convert the .m4v format into formats that Android devices are compatible with.
Step 2: Add iTunes M4V Movies or TV Shows to the Mac Converter Program
After downloading and installing, launch the program, and click "Add" icon on the top-left. It will popup a window with your purchased or rented iTunes movies, TV shows and episodes listed. Choose the videos you want to watch on your Android, and then click "OK".
Step 3: Set Output Format for Desired iTunes Movies
After movies being preceded into the program, click "Profile" for a format.
"Profile -> Android devices -> specific Android phones or tables", all parameters are pre-defined.
"Profile -> Same as source -> Same as source for mp4", it could retain resolution from lossless.
"Profile -> Common Used Video Formats -> Customized MP4", you can set the video and choose the video size, video codec and video bitrate by yourself.
Step 4: Start to encode DRM M4V Videos to Android Devices
When everything has been settled, click "Convert" button on the top to transcode iTunes movies to Android compatible formats.
Tips: Windows users who are trying iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows could make the following diagram as reference.
After the M4V to Android conversion finished, you can freely sync any iTunes M4V movie or TV Shows to Android devices for playing without any limitation.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices