How to Convert M4V to MP4 on OS X Yosemite
About OS X Yosemite
OS X Yosemite, the eleventh major release of Mac operating system, was unveiled at WWDC (Worldwide Developers Conference) on June 2, 2014. OS X. Yosemite will be freely released to consumers in this fall. Following the new naming scheme introduced with OS X Mavericks, Yosemite is named after the national park in California.
“Every bit as powerful as it looks” would be the best explanation of 2014 OS X Yosemite. Apple highlights a number of new features and improvement for the latest Mac OS, redesign with "flatter look" completely, updated Notification Center with widgets, revamped Calendar with all-day view, streamlined design for Safari, iCloud Drive file storage , mail and messages enhancements, and so on. For lots of people, these breakthroughs will be irresistible.
M4V is a video format and file extension, which is similar with frequently-used mp4. The greatest difference between them is that M4V file is usually under the protection of Apple’s FairPlay DRM Copyright Protection. Apple Inc. employed it to encode TV episodes, movies, and music videos in the iTunes Store, which do not work with the common digital video players at all. In other word, only converting M4V videos to MP4 format can we enjoy iTunes videos on what available video playback device we have freely. Obviously, an iTunes M4V DRM removal software is needed now. But, if there is a good M4V media converter compatible with OS X Yosemite?
About Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum
When talking about how to choose a good iTunes M4V DRM removal software, we would concern primarily with the system compatibility, remove ability and convert performance of it. Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum is a professional iTunes DRM removal software, which designed for Mac OS X Yosemite users to legally strip all DRM protections from all iTunes videos and convert iTunes M4V to common MP4 format with original HD video quality reserved. In particular, its super capability of converting both rented and purchased iTunes M4V videos with high speed has always been favored by Mac OS users.
About Converting M4V to MP4 on OS X Yosemite
Step 1: Preparation
Before the M4V conversion, you need to download and install Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum on your OS X Yosemite.
Step 2: Add iTunes Movies
Launch Tune4mac M4V media converter, and then click "Add" button or "Add Files" icon, your purchased or rental movies would be listed automatically. Select the m4v video files you desire to convert and then click "OK" tag.
Step 3: Choose Output Format
Click "Profile" dropdown list, choose "Same as source for mp4" as the output video format to convert rented and purchased iTunes M4V videos with original HD videos quality reserved.
Step 4: Start M4V to MP4 Conversion
Click "Convert" button and the converting window would be opened. And then Click "Start" button here to start the iTunes M4V to MP4 conversion on Yosemite.
After the 4 easy steps, Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum enables you to convert both rented and purchased iTunes M4V videos to MP4 format on OS X Yosemite successfully. As a result, you can enjoy all iTunes M4V vidoes on available video playback device you have without time limit.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices