How to Play iTunes Movies on Xbox One
Since unveiled on May 21, Xbox One, the successor to the Xbox 360, has aroused public attentions at an amazing speed. It's been eight years since Microsoft showed the world the Xbox 360. The Xbox One has 8GB of RAM, along with a Blu-ray drive, as well as a native 64-bit architecture, a 500GB onboard hard drive, HDMI in and out (including pass through capabilities for use with your existing home theatre setup), 802.11n Wi-Fi as well as an 8-core CPU and USB 3.0 connectivity.
More than just a console, Xbox One’s custom-tailored experience starts at Home. From the moment you say “Xbox On,” you’ll be instantly recognized and welcomed by a personalized Home screen with all your favorite games, apps, and content. You can pin movies, music, and more for instant access, so that the things you love most are right where you want them. Advertised with home sweet home screen, are you eager to play iTunes movies on it? If so, Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum is at hand to passby the annoying DRM restriction to play iTunes Movies on Xbox One. And if your are running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows would be an appropriate choice.
Usually, there’s a limitation to play iTunes video on non-Apple devices like Xbox One because iTunes video is in M4V format with DRM protection. If you want to play iTunes movies on Xbox One, iTunes M4V Video Converter Pro. for Mac/Win will be a great help. It is an excellent and easy to use M4V conversion program to remove DRM protection of both purchased and rental movies with perfect original quality preserved but in 20X fast conversion speed.
Here comes the key. How to play iTunes movies on Xbox One? Follow just 5 easy steps, get ready to play iTunes movies on Xbox One.
5 Steps to Play iTunes Movies on Xbox One
Step 1 Download and install Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum
Step 2 Add iTunes movies to the program
Launch the program, and then click "Add Movies" button or Add Files icon, your purchased or rental movies would be listed in the popup window. Select the files and then click "OK".
Step 3 Choose a format for Xbox One
Click the icon of dropdown list, set a format such as wmv, mp4, etc.
Step 4 Customize parameters of output file
Each profile has its own default profile setting, but you can customize the parameters if you need.
Step 5 Set output path and start conversion
Click the icon of dropdown list, you can customize the output path; Click the whole button to start to convert iTunes movies.
The name "Xbox One" suggests a reboot, a fresh start. Besides be a very good gaming console, Xbox One's streaming TV and movie options are already a major draw. Now after five steps, you are free to play iTunes movies on Xbox One to experience its stunning HD!
Have sony PS4? You can also play iTunes movies on PS4, see how.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices