Transfer iTunes Movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Since the release of the Note 10.1, Samsung has been working to improve the user experience in its Note family of tablets, adding software enhancements that probably should have been there from the get-go. After unveiling at the Mobile World Congress trade show in February, does the Note 8 tug at your heart? For one thing, you may really want one. For another thing, how about your iTunes movies which can’t playback on non-apple devices due to DRM protection?
Don't go too overboard. To make it possible for you to transfer your purchased or rented iTunes movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 8, you will need Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum. Let’s make a better survey for the Note 8 and Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum.
Review of Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Made for the thinkers, the dreamers, the movers and shakers, the Note 8 ships with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and includes Samsung’s TouchWiz UI skin. The light, slim tablet sports some impressive specifications: a 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos processor, 2 gigabytes of RAM and a 1280x800 pixel display.
The Note 8 reaps the benefit of the company's hindsight as it includes not only the additions we’ve seen added to the Note 10.1, but also a few unique additions of its own. The big sell is productivity, with Samsung pushing its pressure-sensitive "S-Pen" stylus and dual-window support, allowing you to run two apps simultaneously. With a stylus and multiple apps running at the same time, Samsung believes you can regain some of speed and efficiency you get from a laptop.
•WatchON app provides universal remote functionality
•S Pen lets you write and draw naturally
•Multitask with up to 20 apps at once with Multi Window
•SAFE security features and Polaris Office for business users
•Access handwritten notes from your PC using S Note with Web Viewer
•The $399 price is a lot for a small tablet
•Some Samsung software didn't work
•Plastic design feels cheap
Transfer iTunes Movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum is an excellent and easy to use M4V conversion program designed for Mac OS users. It can convert all m4v video files including your purchased or rental in iTunes to iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, Zune, Creative Zen and so on with perfect output quality and high conversion speed.
The most important function of Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum is that it can remove files' DRM protection, so with Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum, you can easily put your converted videos on mobile devices and enjoy them anywhere. It's simply a tool designed to make your life better.
Step 1 Download and install Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum
Step 2 Add iTunes movies to the program
Launch the program, and then click "Add" button or Add Files icon, your purchased or rental movies would be listed in the popup window. Select the files and then click "OK".
Step 3 Choose a format for Galaxy Note 8
Click "Profile" dropdown list, set a format such as mp4, wmv, etc.
Step 4 Customize the parameters
Each profile has its own default profile setting, but you can customize the parameters according to your need.
Step 5 Customize the output path and start conversion
Click "Convert" button, you’ll open the converting box. Click "Output" dropdown list, you can customize the output path. Click "Start" button in converting box to start to convert M4V videos.
Now, you are free to playback the DRM-free iTunes purchased or rental movies on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 anytime and anywhere as you want!
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices