How to Play iTunes Movies or Videos on Samsung Galaxy S5
This year, Samsung's Galaxy line brings us a shiny new model - Samsung Galaxy S5, one serious Android powerhouse, combining all the latest and greatest technologies the mobile world has to offer in one sleek package. It looks good, it performs very well, and it has everything you need to become a fixture in nearly every aspect of your life. However, there is one problem: the fantastic Samsung Galaxy S5 can not play iTunes movies or videos you own. Are there any solution to get rid of it? The answer is YES, and this article introduces you the method to transfer iTunes movies videos for playing on Samsung Galaxy S5 easily and effectively.
Why Samsung Galaxy S5 can't play iTunes movies
The Galaxy S5 represents the cream of the crop of this year's flagship phones from its award-winning 5.1-inch, 1080p AMOLED display to its speedy quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor. It would be a quite nice experience to watch all kinds of videos on this new Samsung Galaxy S5 device.
Supported video formats: MP4, H.264, H.263, Xvid, DivX, WMV
Supported audio formats: MP3, eAAC+, WAV, FLAC
Video Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
While the videos from iTunes store are in .m4v format that is not supported by Samsung Galaxy S5. As a result, Samsung Galaxy S5 is not able to play them unless the iTunes M4V videos are converted to the compatible video format that Galaxy S5 supports.
How to Play iTunes M4V Videos on Samsung Galaxy S5 with Tune4mac Converter
Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum is an excellent Mac M4V to Samsung Galaxy S5 conversion program designed for converting all M4V video files including your purchased or rental in iTunes to common video formats and portable device like Samsung Galaxy, PSP, Xbox One, Android tablets with perfect output quality and high conversion speed.
With iTunes M4V to Samsung Galaxy S5 converter, you can convert the iTunes videos or movies in *.m4v format to MP4, WMV or Divx video formats that Samsung Galaxy S5 supports playing at ease.
4 Steps to Convert iTunes M4V Videos to Samsung Galaxy S5
Step 1 Download and install Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum
Step 2 Launch the program and add iTunes movies
Run iTunes M4V video converter and click "Add" button or Add Files icon, your purchased or rental movies would be listed in the popup window. Select the files and then click "OK".
Step 3 Choose output format for Samsung Galaxy S5
Click "Profile" dropdown list, choose the output format that Samsung Galaxy S5 supports. According to the video formats that Galaxy S5 supports, you can choose either MP4 or WMV as output format.
Note: You can customize the parameters according to your need.
Step 4 Customize the output path and start conversion
Click "Convert" button, you’ll open the converting box. Click "Output" dropdown list, you can customize the output path. Click "Start" button in converting box to start to convert iTunes movies.
Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum is the perfect iTunes M4V to Samsung Galaxy S5 converter that helps you convert M4V purchased or rented movies from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S5 compatible format or playback easily. By following the four steps above, you could enjoy iTunes M4V videos as well as your favorite videos on the perfect flat Android phone Samsung Galaxy S5 anywhere.
How to Transfer Converted Videos from Mac to Samsung Galaxy S5
Your Samsung mobile device can transfer video or music using Samsung Kies software for your Mac®, via Kies Air on your device, or using Android™ File Transfer. (Check the tutorial here.) Your mobile device supports the following file formats: 3GP, AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AVI, FLAC, FLV, iMelody, MIDI-0 (MIDI 1.0), MIDI-1 (MIDI 1.0), MKV, MP3, MP4, OGG, SMF, SP MIDI, WAV, WMA, WMF (ASF), and XMF.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices