How to Convert iTunes M4V Videos with Tune4win?
With the newly released iTunes 12.1, Apple Inc. has changed its architecture from the original 32-bit to 64-bit. It means iTunes 12.1 users can only leave their all most iTunes media tools off for the incompatibility issue. But, of course, Tune4win does not let the disaster keep up.
The newly released version of Tune4win iTunes M4V Converter Plus supports iTunes 12.1 perfectly, detecting and launching the latest iTunes with no problem during the process of striping off DRM protection, and converting M4V to plain formats with 20X faster speed. The marvelous iTunes M4V tool is still capable of preserving 100% original video & audio qualities in spite of the fully new Apple iTunes which has been upgraded to a 64-bit application. Every powerful feature counts, such as the function of retaining all audio tracks like 5.1 audio, and multi-language subtitles.
On June 30, iTunes 12.2 is also released by Apple for OS X Yosemite and Windows users, introducing desktop support for the new Apple Music service and the Beats 1 radio service. Tune4win iTunes M4V Converter Plus ( both Mac version and Windows version ) also supports iTunes 12.2 or later perfectly.
Graphic Guide–Convert iTunes M4V with Tune4win iTunes M4V Converter Plus
Step 1 Upgrade Tune4win to the Latest Version (5.1.0)
Launch Tune4win iTunes M4V Converter Plus on PC, and then the software will pop-up a dialogue to inform you new version update;
Alternatively, you can click the first icon on the upper right corner() and choose "Check for update" to view which version you are running.
Tips: Before the above step, please make sure you have already install iTunes 12.1 or later.
Step 2 Import iTunes M4V to Tune4win M4V Converter Plus
After launched, Tune4win will detect and launch iTunes automatically, and click "Add Movies" to import rented and purchased M4Vs.
Step 3 Set Output Format for Imported M4V
Tune4win M4V Converter Plus provides very many output formats for playback on Apple devices/software, Android devices, game console and so on. But, the "Same as Source for MP4/MOV" will assure 20X faster conversion speed and all audio tracks, subtitles preservation.
Step 4 Start DRM-Protected M4V Converting Process
Click the "Convert" tag on the bottom right corner. Only several minutes, you will get an output file with lossless quality. And then, you can easily enjoy the 5.1 audio track and choose a desired subtitle in certain language when watching the converted video on TV or other media player.
What’s the New of Apple iTunes 12.1?
This update introduces a new iTunes widget for Notification Center in OS X Yosemite. See what’s playing, skip ahead, and even buy songs while listening to iTunes Radio — right from Notification Center. This update also improves performance when syncing with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
iTunes is now a full 64-bit application on 64-bit editions of Windows 8, 7, and Vista. This update also includes bug fixes and improves performance when syncing with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Then what? Try Tune4win iTunes M4V Converter Plus now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
The Mac version-Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum has supported the new iTunes 12.1 and 12.2 from the starting, and is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X 10.10.3.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices