How to convert Apple Music to WAV format
WAV (Waveform Audio file) is a standard audio format on Windows computers. WAV files are usually uncompressed but compression is supported.
WAV files can be opened with Windows Media Player, VLC, iTunes, QuickTime, Microsoft Groove Music, Winamp, Clementine, XMMS, and very likely some other popular media player applications as well.
You might have a larger and larger music collection and want to save them to .wav audio files in your computer. What should you do? One of the easiest way is to use a thirty-party iTunes to WAV Converter that will let you convert Apple Music or playlists to WAV without hassle.
Easy Steps to Convert Apple Music to WAV audio
The highly recommended iTunes to WAV Converter we use here is iTunes Converter for Windows (or iTunes Converter for Mac version). This program allows you to remove DRM from purchased audio books and convert downloaded Apple Music to unprotected WAV with ID3 tags. Below are simple guide to convert Apple Music to WAV.
Step 1. Download iTunes Apple Music Converter, install and launch it on your computer.
Step 2. Import music files from your iTunes library.
Click + button, it open a popup window which will show all the music you can choose from iTunes Library. Select the music you want convert.
Step 3. Set WAV as output format.
To convert Apple Music to WAV, just click the setting gear icon in the upper right corner of the window, and select WAV format from Convert Setting.
There is an Output folder mentioned at the Setting window, your converted files will be saved in that folder. You can also change the location of that output folder.
Step 4. Click Convert button to start converting Apple Music to WAV.
Once the conversion is finished, you can find the converted iTunes music and save as wav format in the output folder. The iTunes Converter can also enable you to convert apple music to MP3, FLAC and AAC, have a trial now.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Applee Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices