How to Convert iTunes songs to MP3 Windows
'How can I download songs from iTunes in mp3 format?' In fact, songs purchased from iTunes Store come in AAC format. AAC is a newer format designed to provide better sound from files that take up as much storage as, or even less than, MP3s.
Not every MP3 player supports iTunes AAC songs, so if you want to play them on your MP3 devices, at first you need to convert the iTunes songs to the MP3 format.
It is possible to convert iTunes files using Tune4Mac iTunes Converter. It is an all-in-one iTunes to MP3 Converter, which can convert any downloaded iTunes files, including M4P music files, Apple Music and M4A/M4B/AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV formats for playing offline on your iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, MP3 player, etc. In this article, we will guide you through how to convert iTunes downloaded songs to MP3 using this iTunes to MP3 Converter for Windows.
Tutorial on Converting iTunes songs to MP3 for Windows
Step 1. Download iTunes Apple Music Converter, install and launch it on your computer.
Step 2. Import iTunes songs to the program.
Click + button, it open a popup window which will show all the music you can choose from iTunes Library. Select the music you want convert.
Step 3. Choose MP3 as output format.
To convert iTunes Music to MP3, just click the setting gear icon in the upper right corner of the window, and select MP3 format from Convert Setting.
There is an Output folder mentioned at the Setting window, your converted files will be saved in that folder. You can also change the location of that output folder.
Step 4. Start iTunes Music to MP3 conversion.
Finally, you can click Convert button to start the iTunes songs to MP3 conversion process.
Once the conversion is finished, you can find the converted iTunes songs and save as mp3 format in the output folder. Now you can play iTunes songs on your MP3 players as you like.
Video Tutorial - How to Convert Music from iTunes to MP3
Note: The trial version of Sidify Apple Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices