How to Kill DRM from iTunes Videos and Music
What is DRM? Digital rights management (short for DRM) is developed by Apple Inc, which used to protect the copyright of iTunes movies, TV Shows and music files. Due to DRM, you can only play iTunes videos on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and other Apple devices.
If you purchased iTunes songs before 2009, then they are copy protected by Apple's FairPlay DRM system. Now iTunes Store no longer uses DRM copy protection for songs and albums you purchase. But you are not allowed to play iTunes music files on other mobile devices, either.
DRM is annoying. If only we could remove DRM protection easily! So, here it is, this article will show you how to kill DRM from iTunes music files easily. Tune4Mac Apple Music Converter is one of the effective and highly preferred DRM removal software for you. With it, you can remove DRM from iTunes Apple Music files by recording them to popular audio files such as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF with high output quality.
It is a great DRM removing tool with some outstanding features for personal use. With it, you can transfer iTunes music files to iPhone 8 or other smartphones, android tablets, PS4, iPad, iPod, etc without any limitations.
Step-by-Step Guide to Kill DRM from iTunes Apple Music songs
Step 1. Download and install iTunes Converter on your Mac.
Download iTunes Apple Music Converter for Mac and install it on your Mac. Launch the program, you will see the simple user interface.
Step 2. Add Apple Music from iTunes library.
Click + button or click the center of the sreen, it will pop-up the adding window. Then choose the Apple Music songs and select the files you want to convert. Click OK button, all the files are in the File list of the software.
Step 3. Select Output format as you like.
Click the Setting icon on the top right corner of the window, you can set output format, conversion speed and output path. You can select MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC at 10X faster conversion speed.
Step 4. Start killing DRM from Apple Music.
After all the settings, click CONVERT button to start the DRM removing process.
Once the conversion process is complete, you can transfer the converted Apple Music files to the non-apple devices and play them on the go.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Applee Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices