How to Play Apple Music on Roku player
Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. With more channels than any other streaming player. Roku store has many popular channels in Music, such as Amazon Music, Pandora, Noel, Spotify, iHeart Radio, TCN Country, etc. Users can browse the Music section of these Channel Store.
But obviously, iTunes Apple Music is not included. That's because Apple Music is a music streaming service developed by Apple Inc. And it is available for iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch models, both Mac and PC, Apple TV and on Apple Watch. So it is impossible to play Apple Music on Roku directly.
How to Stream Apple Music to Roku Player
If you want to listen to music from iTunes on your Roku, what should you do? As we all know, Roku has the USB channel that can play back music filess attached to the USB port. Thus, we can convert Apple Music and then transfer the converted Apple Music to the USB drive.
Here we will take Tune4Mac iTunes Converter for an example. It is a professional DRM removal software as well as iTunes Converter. With it, you can easily strip off iTunes DRM protection and convert any iTunes audio files to unprotected MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF within a few clicks. Then you can transfer the converted Apple Music to Roku, VLC, Plex, iPhone 8, android phone and other music players.
The following detailed tutorial will teach you how to stream Apple Music files to Roku easily. At first, please download this Apple Music Converter on your computer.
Step 1. Install and launch Tune4Mac iTunes Converter on your Mac.
Step 2. Import music files from iTunes to the program.
Click + button or click the main windows to select Apple Music from pop-up iTunes library. Alternatively, you can directly drag and drop Apple Music songs to the main interface.
Step 3. Select output format and output path.
Click Setting icon on the top right corner of the interface or click Tune4mac iTunes Apple Music Converter Menu. It will pop up the Preferences window, select output format and output path as you need.
Step 4. Start Apple Music conversion.
Finally, click CONVERT button to start Apple Music conversion process.
Step 5. Stream Apple Music to Roku Player.
After conversion, you can find the unprotected Apple Music in History folder. Plug a USB drive into your Mac, and drag and drop the converted Apple Music files to the USB drive. Then insert the USB device into the USB port on your Roku device. Now you can play Apple Music using the Roku Media Player via Roku device's USB port.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Applee Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices