How to Play Apple Music on computer without iTunes
Apple Music is one of the best music and video streaming services developed by Apple Inc, which announced on June 8, 2015. In 2017, Apple Music is still recognizably the service that launched in 2015: For You and Radio are still the service's top draws, as is the integration with your iTunes Music Library. It's still a paid-only service supported ad-free.
Simply pay Apple $9.99 per month, you can listen to a wide range of ad-free, on-demand radio stations from around the world. And you can easily create and personalize your own stations. And select music from inside the stock Music app to stream to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch or with iTunes on your PC or Mac.
Nevertheless, many users are dissatisfied with the Apple Music service. That's because they won't be able to play Apple Music on other devices and PC or Mac. Before that, users should sign in to all of your devices with the same Apple ID and iCloud Music Library is turned on.
They might be wondering: How to keep my personal created music collection after cancelling Apple Music service? Is it possible to enjoy Apple Music on other non-Apple devices without iTunes?
Don't worry, Tune4mac iTunes Apple Music Converter can solve all your problems. It is an all-in-one Apple Music Converter, which can convert any protected iTunes music files to MP3, WAV, FLAC or AAC without any quality loss. With it, you can play Apple Music files from iTunes on your computer with any music player you like. Let's take a closer look at the detailed step below.
Quick guide to Play Apple Music files with no iTunes
Step 1: Free download and install Tune4mac iTunes Apple Music Converter and run it.
Step 2. Add Apple Music files to the program.
Click + button and choose the Music from iTunes library, then add the files you want to convert.
Step 3. Click Menu bar, choose Preferences from the drop-down list, turn to Advanced to set the output format.
Step 4: Start converting Apple Music.
Click CONVERT button to start Apple Music conversion process.
After the conversion process is finished, you can find the converted Apple Music files in History folder. Now you can play Apple Music on your computer anytime without iTunes.
Note: The trial version of Sidify Apple Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices