How to save Apple Music M4P to MP3 format
Even when you subscribe the Apple Music service, you can enjoy all the Apple Music files online or offline. But you know that all Apple Music files are protected M4P format with Apples Fairplay DRM, in other words, you can only use Apple Music to enjoy the music files instead of other MP3 player and like this.
If you want to play Apple Music songs on MP3 player, you need to convert Apple Music from M4P to MP3 and then transfer them to your MP3 player easily and enjoy them freely.
Here recommend you an all-in-one yet simple iTunes Apple Music Converter, which is used to convert any protected iTunes music files to MP3 / AAC and so on. If you can play these iTunes music files, you can use the iTunes Converter to convert them.
Quick guide to convert Apple Music files from M4P to MP3
Step 1: Free download and install iTunes Apple Music Converter and run it.
Step 2. Load Apple Music files to convert.
Click Add button and choose the Music library and add the files you want to convert.
Step 3. Click NoteCable Atunes Music converter Menu, and in the drop-down list, choose Preferences, turn to Advanced to set the output format.
Step 4: Click Convert button to start removing DRM from Apple Music.
After the conversion process is finished, you can play the converted Apple Music MP3 files anywhere and anytime as you like.
M4P VS MP3
M4P stands for MPEG 4 Protected (audio). The M4P file extension is seen in an Apple iTunes purchased song which uses Apples "Fairplay" DRM (digital rights management). Unprotected AAC files have an M4A extension.
M4P files can usually only be opened with iTunes and the computer must be authorized prior to playing transferring from an iPod or burning the file. An iTunes account can be authorized on five computers and an iPod may contain the content from a maximum of five accounts.
AAC or M4P file quality is better and file sizes smaller compared to MP3 files.
MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3) is a standard technology and format for compressing a sound sequence into a very small file (about one-twelfth the size of the original file) while preserving the original level of sound quality when it is played.
MP3 provides near CD quality audio. It is one of the most common music file types. It is not an MPEG 3 but uses the audio compression found in layer III in MPEG 1 or 2 video files, the audio stream layer.
Note: The trial version of NoteCable Atunes Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices