How to Transfer Apple Music to Sony Walkman
When you're shopping for an MP3 player, you might consider the size and the quality of your digital music collection. Walkman is a classic Sony MP3 player for you that demand only the best quality sound from their devices.
The first of Sony's iconic portable cassette tape players went on sale on July 1st, 1979 for $150. Over 400 million Walkman portable music players have been sold. Sony retired the classic cassette tape Walkman line in 2010. But the name lives on today in the form of new MP3 players and Sony's Walkman app.
Sony Walkman's aim is to allow users to listen to music wherever and whenever they want. The new mode comes with equipped with a microSD slot. It supports MP3 files of course, in addition to DSD, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless, and various other systems, too.
Move music from the Apple iTunes software to the Walkman player
From Sony Support center, we can learn that Walkman users can transfer Apple Music to the Walkman player using the Content Transfer software. The Content Transfer (Windows version only) installation requires the Windows Media Player 11 software. But please note that users can only move DRM-free iTunes Plus files or other files not containing DRM with the follow tips.
1. Start the iTunes software.
2. Connect your portable player to your computer.
3. Install and launch the Content Transfer application.
4. Find the iTunes Music you want to move in library.
5. Drag and then drop the song into the Content Transfer application.
Step-by-Step Guide to Convert Apple Music to Sony Walkman MP3 player
Applying the method mentioned above, you can play iTunes music on Walkman for windows users. But for Mac users or Windows users who has the Apple Music with DRM protection, how to put your iTunes songs on Walkman MP3 player easily?
DRM is annoying us. Here iTunes Converter is recommended for you. It is a professional DRM removal software. With it, you can remove DRM from iTunes Apple Music files by converting them to popular audio formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF with high output quality.
It is a great DRM removing tool with some outstanding features for personal use. You can also transfer iTunes Apple Music to Sony Walkman MP3 player, iPhone 8 android tablets, PS4, iPad, iPod, etc without any limitations. The main steps are as follows.
Step 1. Download and install iTunes Converter on your Mac.
Download iTunes Apple Music Converter for Mac and install it on your Mac. Launch the program, you will see the simple user interface.
Step 2. Add Apple Music from iTunes library.
Click + button or click the center of the sreen, it will pop-up the adding window. Then choose the Apple Music songs and select the files you want to convert. Click OK button, all the files are in the File list of the software.
Step 3. Set MP3 as output format.
Click the Setting icon on the top right corner of the window, you can set MP3 as output format. Because MP3 is the most suitable for Sony Walkman MP3 player.
Step 4. Start killing DRM from Apple Music.
After all the settings, click CONVERT button to start the DRM removing process.
Step 5. Transfer DRM-free Apple Music to Walkman MP3 player.
Once the conversion process is complete, you can find the DRM-free Apple Music files in History folder. Connect your Walkman to your computer using the supplied USB cable. Select WALKMAN in the sidebar of the Finder, then open the MUSIC folder. Drag-and-drop Apple Music files you want to transfer to the MUSIC folder of your Walkman.
Once the music you want to transfer are displayed in the MUSIC folder, the transfer is complete. Now you can play your Apple Music on Sony Walkman MP3 player at will.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Applee Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices