Tune4mac Refund Policy
Tune4mac products are provided as trial versions for downloading directly from our website. Before you decide to purchase the full versions, you can test these “try-before-you-buy ”ones to make sure whether they are compatible with your computer systems and meet your requirements of conversion.
Once the order details and download instructions are issued, the sales cannot be cancelled. Of course, there are also exceptions to some emergencies and special circumstances. In order to make it clear to you, we've carried out the case-by-case refund policy below.
We generally do not refund or exchange products in these circumstances:
• You purchased the so-called "wrong" product, and you purchased the "right" product from other companies.
• You changed your mind after placing a payment.
• You requested for a refund for technical issues, but never asked for any assistance from our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
• You failed to receive the registration code for the product, and didn't try our "Registration Code Retrieval" wizard or ask for assistance from our support team.
• You requested for a refund but the order of the program has already exceeded 30 days.
We accept refunds for these circumstances:
• You purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the right product from Tune4mac within 30 days. We can refund you for the wrong product. But if the two products are irrelevant, we do not approve the refund.
• You've been double charged due to the system problem of the third party payment platform.
• You paid twice for the same product accidentally. We can refund one of them to you.
• The product has fatal technical problems that our technical support team can't fix within one month.
• You never received the registration code of the product from us, and got no response from our support team after reporting this to us.
Once your refund is issued, please:
1. Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
2. Destroy the disc and uninstall the software from your computer if you purchased a CD version of the product.