How to Play Apple Music on OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6 Review
OnePlus 6 is an upcoming smartphone by OnePlus. The OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 3 were both released in June of their respective years, so in or around June 2018 is best guess for the OnePlus 6 release date.
GizmoChina claimed OnePlus 6 would use Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 chipset to power the phone. And the phone is expected to come with 6GB of RAM. The phone is rumoured to pack 64GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 6 is rumoured to pack a Yes primary camera on the rear. The OnePlus 6 is rumoured to run Android 8.1 Oreo.
The latest leak points to a OnePlus 6 price tag of $749, which is considerably more than the $499 OnePlus 5T it's replacing.
How to get Apple Music on an Android phone
Apple Music is a popular music streaming services developed by Apple Inc. With Apple Music subscription, you can stream and download tracks on up to 10 devices and listen offline. But songs from Apple Music catalog carry DRM copyright protection, which restricted from burning them to a CD or listening in a different player.
Android users can sign up and have access to Apple Music's complete catalogue, but they'll miss out on its full array of features (like voice commands).
If you want to play them on OnePlus 6 individually, the most obvious and straightforward way is to remove DRM and convert Apple Music to common formats supported by OnePlus 6.
Simple Guide to Convert Apple Music to OnePlus 6
In order to legally remove DRM from Apple Music, all you need is just a DRM removal software. Tune4Mac iTunes Converter is such a tool for you. It is an all-in-one DRM removal tool and Apple Music Converter for you. With it, you can get rid of DRM from Apple Music by converting them to DRM-free MP3, AAC, WAV and FLAC.
Here's the detailed tutorial on how to convert Apple Music to OnePlus 6 with Tune4Mac iTunes Converter step by step.
Step 1. Download and install iTunes Converter on your Mac.
Download iTunes Apple Music Converter for Mac and install it on your Mac. Launch the program, you will see the simple user interface.
Step 2. Add Apple Music from iTunes library.
Click + button or click the center of the sreen, it will pop-up the adding window. Then choose the Apple Music songs and select the files you want to convert. Click OK button, all the files are in the File list of the software.
Step 3. Set MP3 as output format.
Click the Setting icon on the top right corner of the window, you can select MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, ALAC and AIFF as output format.
Step 4. Removing DRM from Apple Music.
After all the settings, click CONVERT button to start the DRM removing process.
Step 5. Transfer Apple Music to OnePlsu 6.
After conversion, you can find the DRM-free Apple Music files in History folder.
Connect OnePlus 6 to your computer via USB cable. Please make sure your OnePlus 6's drive installed succecefully on the computer. Drag and drop the converted Apple Music to the music folder on your OnePlus 6.
After a while, the music will appear in your OnePlus 6. Now you can play Apple Music on OnePlus 6 freely.
Note: The trial version of NoteCable Atunes Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices