Download Taylor Swift's new song '...Ready For It?' for free
Are you "...Ready for It?" Taylor Swift has released another new single from her upcoming album Reputation after teasing it in a Twitter advertisement for ESPN's college football coverage.
It's noticeably different from Swift's first single "Look What You Made Me Do" and showcases what fans might consider a more "classic" Taylor Swift sound, albeit with a slightly edgier electronic instrumentation.
Swift sings: "I see how this is gonna go/Touch me and you'll never be alone/Island breeze and the lights down/No one has to know.
The emotive chorus then bursts: "In the middle of the night, in my dreams / You should see the things we do, baby / In the middle of the night, in my dreams / I know I'm gonna be with you, so I take my time."
Taylor Swift's new album 'Reputation' will be released on November 10, 2017.
Guide: Download Taylor Swift's New Song '...Ready for It?' For Free
The full track of '...Ready for It?' was released on Spotify.
Would you like to download Taylor Swift's '...Ready for It?' for free? As we all know, Spotify Free allows you to listen to over 30 million tracks (supported by ads) on your tablet for free. However, you can't play it offline.
Don't worry. Tune4mac Spotify Audio Converter can help you. With it, you can download Spotify songs or playlists by converting them to common MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF easily.
Step 1. Download the Spotify Audio Converter on your PC, install and launch it.
Step 2. Set output format and output path.
click the settings icon on the upper left corner of the screen, it will pop up the Setting window. You can choose the Output Format and change the location of the Output Folder as you like.
Step 3. Add Taylor Swift's '...Ready for It?' from Spotify to the program.
Search Taylor Swift's '...Ready for It?' on the left side and then click "Add Music" button on the lower right corner. A new Add Music window will pop up.
Step 4. Start the conversion.
Click Convert button to start conversion. A moment later, you can find the converted song in the history option. Look, it is so easy to download Spotify songs.
Taylor Swift's New Song ...Ready For it? Music Video
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices