How to Convert Audible aa or aax to MP3
More and more people are listening to audiobooks. As the popularity of audiobooks grows, so does the number of books available. Audible, the Amazon-owned audiobook company, has over 150,000 audiobooks available to buy and own, rent and stream, or listen to offline, anytime you want.
Generally speaking, An Audible audiobooks is an audio file with the file extensions .aa and .aax, which include a Digital Rights Management (DRM) system requiring an Audible username and password for playback of the file.
To convert Audible aa and aax to MP3, you must remove DRM from audible audiobooks firstly. Fortunately there are great programs out there to do this easily.
Tune4Mac iTunes Converter is a versatile audio converter. The functionality software can help you to get rid of DRM from Audible audiobooks by converting the audiobooks to unprotected MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, ALAC and AIFF. Information including Artwork, Metadata (artist, disc number, composer, album, year, track number, genre) can be kept after conversion.
How to Convert Audible AA audiobooks to MP3
Below guide will show you how to remove DRM from Audible audiobooks and convert them to MP3. Please download the Audiobook Converter first. And then install and launch the program on your Mac.
Step 1. Add Audible audiobooks to the program.
Click + button or click the main windows to select audiobooks from pop-up iTunes library.
Step 2. Set MP3 as output format.
Click Setting icon on the top right corner of the interface, it will pop up the Preferences window, you can select MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, ALAC and AIFF as output format.
Step 3. Start Converting Audiobooks to MP3.
Finally, click CONVERT button to start audiobooks to MP3 conversion process.
After conversion, you can get the DRM-free audiobooks files on history folder. Now you can transfer the converted Audible audiobooks to any other media player and play it freely as you like.
Note: The trial version of NoteCable Atunes Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices