How to Make Spotify song as a ringtone on iPhone
Have you ever thought to make Spotify songs as ringtones on your iPhone? How to set Spotify song or music track as a custom iPhone ringtone?
Many people might have the same problems as mentioned above. But you may failed when you transfer Spotify music to iPhone. Why? That's because you can only stream Spotify music with Premium membership, and the downloaded spotify music is DRM encrypted and stored in the folder within the Spotify client.
Why should we convert Spotify song to MP3 or AAC
Unfortunately, you can't make Spotify music to ringtone for your iPhone, even if you store songs offline. Because these files will not be like .MP3 or .AAC files. If you want make a Spotify song as ringtone for your iPhone, you should remove DRM from Spotify songs and convert them to unprotected audio files such as MP3 or AAC.
Don't worry, Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter is such a professional Spotify conversion tool for you. It is specially designed for Spotify users, which can remove DRM from Spotify tracks, albums and playlists by converting them to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, ALAC and AIFF with high quality. It applies to each user, including both Spotify Free and Premium members.
How to set a song from Spotify music as iPhone ringtone
The following tutorial is mainly to tell us how to make Spotify song as iPhone ringtone. Firstly, download the Spotify Audio Converter and install it on your PC.
Step 1. Add Spotify music or playlists to the program.
Launch the program, copy the URL of the song and paste it to the program, then a window will pop up and prompt you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify. You can also simply drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window.
You can copy the link of music or playlists you want to convert, and then press button OK.
Step 2. Select Output Format and Confirm Output Path.
Because AAC is an audio format that Apple prefers to use for its devices. Here we can set output format as AAC by clicking settings icon on the upper right corner of the screen. You can also change the location of the Output Folder as you like.
Step 3. Start the conversion.
Click Convert button to start conversion.
Launch iTunes, import the converted Spotify songs to it. Then right-click on the song you want to use as a ringtone and then select Song Info. Because Apple limits all ringtone files to 40 seconds. Select the Options tab and then tick the Start and Stop boxes to set the timings.
Then click File drop-down list and choose Convert - Create AAC Version. You should immediately see a new 30-second version of the song. then change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r. You need to import the ringtone to iTunes. Plug your iPhone into your PC. The phone will appear as an icon to the right of the Tones button. Simply drop the tone(s) onto your iPhone to sync them.
Note: The trial version of NoteCable Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit, and users can convert 3 songs at a time. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices