How to Share Spotify playlists to friends via Email
Can I send a playlist to a friend via email? I know people who don't use networking websites. I want to know if I can email them my playlist. And if so, do they have to make an account to enjoy my songs? asked by MynaBird on Spotify community.
Yes, you can share a link to any Spotify playlist you've created via email. Just right click on playlist name and then chose "Copy Spotify URI", then paste this link into an email.
When your friends click the link in the email, they'll be prompted to either open or get Spotify. If they're already a Spotify subscriber, the playlist will open in their Spotify app; if they're not a subscriber yet, they'll be prompted to become one. If they copy the link in the brower, they'll be prompted to log in or sign up a Spotify account.
How to send Spotify music or playlists to your friends if they don't have a Spotify account? Don't worry, Tune4mac Spotify Audio Converter is highly recommended for you.
It is a powerful Spotify downloader, which can download Spotify music or playlists by recording them to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF with high output autio quality. With it, you can completely get rif of the DRM protection from Spotify tracks and albums so that you can share them with your friends, even if they don't have a Spotify account.
Simple Guide to Send Spotify songs to friends
In the following guide, we will provide the detailed steps on how to share your Spotify playlists with your friends. Before start, please download Tune4mac Spotify Audio Converter with the Download button below. This program is fully compatible with Windows and Mac platforms.
Step 1. Install the program on your computer and launch it.
Step 2. Add Spotify songs to the program.
You can click + button to paste the track or album's links to the blank dialog. Or directly drag and drop any music track or playlist or album from Spotify app into the program interface.
Once the selected files are added to the program, click OK.
Step 3. Select output format as you like.
Click the setting button on the upper right corner of the window. You can choose MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF as output format from the pop-up Setting window. You can also change Output Folder to save the converted Spotify songs.
Step 4. Start conversion.
Click Convert button, the program will start converting Spotify music automatically.
Step 5. Share Spotify Music via Email.
Once the conversion completes, click the history folder to locate the converted Spotify songs. Select the spotify songs you want to send to your friend, click on Share button and tap Email in the drop-down list.
Then the writing window of your email program will automatically open, all you need to do is finishing this email, and click send.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices