How to Transfer Music from Spotify to iTunes on Windows
Can i transfer my spotify music to my itunes library on my laptop??? duggery21 asked on the Spotify Community. How do you get a song from a Premium Spotify account into an iTunes library? How do you load your Spotify music onto your iTunes account? Someone asked on the Quora.
Other Spotify users may have encountered similar problems. As we all know, the Spotify songs are basically DRM protected which prevent you moving music from Spotify on any device as you want. It can allow you to play on Spotify app only, let alone move them to iTunes.
Transferring Spotify music or playlist to iTunes is possible when you use Tune4mac Spotify Audio Converter. This program with an intuitive user-interface which allows you to remove DRM legally and easily convert Spotify songs to common MP3, AAC, WAV and FLAC. It is very easy to use, please follow the steps below.
Easy Guide to Play Music from Spotify on iTunes
Step 1. Download the Spotify Audio Converter on your PC, install and launch it.
Please note that the program is a trial version, which can allow you to convert three minutes for each file. You can get the full version by purchasing it.
Step 2. Add Spotify Music or playlists to the program.
Click + button, then you will see the pop-up window below, you can copy the playlist link from Spotify or drag and drop the playlist link from Spotify.
Step 3. Set output format and output path.
click the settings icon on the top left corner of the interface, you will see the pop-up Setting window. You can choose MP3, WAV, AAC and FLAC from the Output Format. You can change the location of the Output Folder as you like.
Step 4. Start the conversion.
When all the output settings done, you can click Convert button to start conversion.
You can find the converted Spotify music in the history option. And you can select one or more songs, then click Share button to burn a CD or send E-mail to your friends.
Step 5. Transfer Spotify Music to your iTunes library.
You can drag the converted Spotify music to the library directly. Or you can click the menu bar > File > Add File to Library to select the file you want to import, and click Open.
Note: The trial version of TunePat Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices