How to Play Spotify music songs on MP3 player
"I have a premium account and until the recent update of Spotify, I had about 1400 tracks in my library. I would now like to listen to all my tracks playing on a mp3 player. How do I do this? Asked by ciscotopher on Spotify community."
As we all know, Spotify is the one of the best streaming service to listen to music on Windows, Mac, Linux (Preview), iOS (iPhone and iPod touch), Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Symbian. Generic mp3 players aren't supported. And with Premium account, users can only download and play tracks inside the Spotify applications. It not allow you to download tracks as mp3's.
An All-in-one Spotify to MP3 Converter for you
There's no option to transfer songs from Spotify as mp3. So most mp3 players not support Spotify. If you want to play Spotify songs on your common MP3 players, the best way is to convert Spotify songs or playlists to MP3 format by using a Spotify to MP3 Converter.
Spotify Audio Converter is highly recommended for you. It is a professional Spotify to MP3 Converter. With it, you can download music files from Spotify by recording them to MP3 with CD output quality. In this way, you can play Spotify music on any MP3 players you have. This program is applicable to all users, including Spotify free.
Guide to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Playing on MP3 Players
Use Spotify Audio Converter to move the converted Spotify music to your MP3 player. This program is fully compatible with between Windows and Mac versions. Now check here to get detailed guide how you can easily convert Spotify music or playlists to MP3 for Windows.
Step 1. Download the Spotify Audio Converter on your PC, install and launch it.
Step 2. Import music or playlist from Spotify to the program.
Click + button in the top left of the interface, then a window will pop up and prompt you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify. You can also simply drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window.
You can copy the link of music or playlists you want to convert, and then press button OK.
Step 3. Set MP3 as output format.
click the settings icon on the top right of the interface, it will pop up the Setting window. To play Spotify songs on MP3 players, you should select MP3 as output format.
Step 4. Start Spotify to MP3 conversion.
To start the Spotify music to MP3 conversion, please click Convert button.
Step 5. Move the converted Spotify music to MP3 player.
After conversion, you can find the converted song in the History folder. Connect your MP3 player to your computer using a mini- or micro-USB cable or an iPhone cable.
For iPods and other Apple MP3 players, at first load the converted Spotify music to Apple Music, then iTunes automatically detects these devices and provides an option for syncing the converted Spotify.
For non-Apple devices, you can select all the Spotify songs you want to transfer to your MP3 players, then drag all the songs and drop on your MP3 player.
Now you can play Spotify songs on your MP3 players on the go!
Note: The trial version of NoteCable Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit, and users can convert 3 songs at a time. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices